Please remember to monitor and respond to emails from the Connexion team regarding your Group submissions in case any additional info must be submitted for the Group to be approved. March renewals should be going out by the end of this week. Please note that March 2022 renewals will require a 2021 W2 for groups with less than 3 employees. A couple of other important reminders:
1) Hard Deadline for 1/1/2022 Small Group submissions to Connexion is Tuesday 12/14/21
- Groups Submitted after the 14th – You can submit your group through Connexion One Platform at anytime up until the 20th of December. All groups submitted after the 14th will need to be keyed into One Platform by the producer directly. Given the large number of new ID Cards that will be issued in January 2022, it is highly recommended that applications be submitted as early as possible so groups receive their ID cards in a timely manner.
2) Reminder that a 2020 W2 and Group Size Attestation is required for January new groups and renewals with less than 3 enrolled
3) Links to frequently used documents
- 2022 New Group Submission Checklist Includes updated GMA, Benefit Selection, Attestation, and Late Enrollment Acknowledgement Forms
- 2022 Premera Small Group Benefit Summaries
- Premera SBC’s
4) Late Enrollment Acknowledgement
- The Late Enrollment form will be required for all groups submitted to Connexion after the 5th of each month.
We’re here to help. If you have any questions about small group plans, please contact Connexion’s PBC WA Small Group Team at 1-888-742-1475.