1) Hard Deadline for 1/1/2020 Small Group submissions is Monday 12/16/19
- Reminder – Connexion requires earlier deadlines in order to ensure all documentation is complete and accurate to be submitted to Premera by their deadline of the 20th.
- Groups Submitted after the 16th – You have the option to submit your group through Premera’s Small Group Marketplace at anytime up until the 20th of December. All groups submitted after the 16th will need to be keyed into SGMP by the producer directly.
2) Links to frequently used documents
- 2020 New Group Submission Checklist Includes updated GMA, Benefit Selection, Attestation, and Late Enrollment Acknowledgement Forms
- 2019 Forms can no longer be submitted to Premera – please be sure to delete those shortcuts
- 2020 Premera Small Group Benefit Summaries
3) Late Enrollment Acknowledgement
- The Late Enrollment form will be required for all groups submitted to Connexion after the 5th of each month. Connexion requires earlier deadlines in order to ensure all documentation is complete and accurate to be submitted to Premera.
- This form is a notice to the employer of the potential for delays in ID cards for submissions that are received after this time
4) Group of 1-2: Group Size Attestation and W2 Required
- Complete the top portion of the Group Size Attestation with Group name, Effective date and Group # if available
- 2018 and 2019 W2’s will be accepted for January Renewals and New Business
5) Changes to 2020 Participation and Contribution Requirements
- Groups with 1-4 eligible employees now require 100% Participation and 100% Contribution
If you have any questions on our small group plans and processes, please contact Connexion’s PBC WA Small Group Team at 1-888-742-1475.