Choice PPO and HSA-Qualified plans
Choice plans paired with Premera’s broadest selection of in-network providers under the Heritage network. HSA-qualified plans offer tax savings for both employers and employees.
- Choice 750 Gold
- Choice 1000 Gold
- Choice 1500 Gold
- Choice 2500 Silver
- Choice HSA Qualified 1500 Gold
- Choice HSA Qualified 3000 Silver
- Choice HSA Qualified 6200 Bronze
Balance PPO, EPO, and HSA-Qualified plans
Balance plans paired with Heritage Signature, a slightly smaller network than Heritage, but providing added cost savings for employers.
Peak Care EPO plans
A health plan for Pierce, Spokane, and Thurston Counties
Peak Care is an exclusive provider organization (EPO) plan that will:
- Save employers as much as 15% on the cost of a traditional preferred provider organization (PPO) plan*
- Offer benefits to employees that attract and retain
- Uncover better ways to meet employees’ needs with transparent, integrated care
- Help employers manage their health plan online through Premera’s secure employer website
The Tahoma network includes MultiCare Connected Care Clinically Integrated Network, Physicians of Southwest Washington, MultiCare Capital Medical Center, and Vivacity Care Clinics. The network also includes contracted healthcare facilities, chiropractors, acupuncturists, naturopaths, and massage therapists. With over 4,100 providers, the breadth of providers available in the Tahoma network ensures access to a full range of services to meet the needs of your employee population in the Pierce, Thurston, and Spokane County areas.
Check out the Peak Care producer toolkit for videos, brochures, and resources to help you talk to your clients about this new plan.
*Comparison of Premera preferred provider organization plan pricing.
Medical + Family Dental plans
Medical plans with family dental benefits built right in—and the opportunity for employees to choose their desired network. By bundling pediatric and adult dental benefits with medical coverage, employees get well-rounded health coverage for their whole family and access to our large provider network. All the while, employers get a one-stop-shopping experience for managing your benefits.
- Balance 2000 Silver + Family Dental
- Balance HSA Qualified 3000 Silver + Family Dental
- Balance 500 Gold + Family Dental
- Balance 1000 Gold + Family Dental
- Choice 2500 Silver + Family Dental
- Choice HSA Qualified 3000 Silver + Family Dental
- Choice 750 Gold + Family Dental
- Choice 1000 Gold + Family Dental
Separate Adult Dental plans
Premera also offers 2 separate dental plans. Employers can pair these to provide adult dental coverage with any medical plan you choose. With Adult Dental Optima, employers can offer their employees comprehensive coverage and flexibility to choose their dentist. Specifically for employers with 5 employees or more, Adult Dental Optima Voluntary provides dental coverage at little or no cost.
- Adult Dental Optima 1000
- Adult Dental Optima 1500
- Adult Dental Optima 2000
- Adult Dental Optima Voluntary 1000
- Adult Dental Optima 1000 Enhanced
- Adult Dental Optima 1500 Enhanced
- Adult Dental Optima 1500 Enhanced+
- Adult Dental Optima 2000 Enhanced
Adult Vision plan
Add a vision plan for adults to offer a complete benefits package. Pediatric vision benefits are included in each health plan.