Most people with a health plan in Washington must renew or re-enroll through the Washington’s HealthPlanFinder online exchange. Schedule a phone consultation with one of our registered insurance agents today to find the right health plan for your needs before enrolling. Call us at 1-800-228-5798 (option 2, then 2). If your current plan is being discontinued, do not delay! Some plans request enrollment prior to December 15th for a 1/1 plan effective date.
- What to gather/prepare prior to contacting your HealthPlanConnexion insurance agent:
- Legal names of all household members
- Birthdates for all household members
- Home and mailing addresses
- Social Security numbers or immigration documents (Note: families that include unlawfully present immigrants can still apply).
- Tax Filing Status
- Income Information (recent pay stubs, tax return or W-2)
- Current health plan information (insurance company/plan name)
- Current dental and vision insurance information
- List of important providers (all doctors including your dentist)
- List of prescriptions
- Tribal membership (if enrolled in a federally-recognized tribe)
- Key Changes for Premera Blue Cross Plans in 2017
- Premera’s PersonalCare Plans for King, Pierce and Snohomish Counties
- Molina Healthcare’s Plan for 2017
- VSP Vision Plans
Connexion agents are licensed and appointed to sell Premera Blue Cross, as well as Molina Healthcare, VSP Individual, and Dental Health Services plans. Premera Blue Cross is a licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
I can help you with a individual quote.
First, I need a little info about you and your needs. Let's get started.Request a Quote
Contact us at 1-800-228-5798 (option 2, then 2) or fill out the form above to get started. In order to receive a subsidy for your health plan (if eligible) you must complete the registration process on the Washington State Health Benefit Exchange. We can help you complete your registration early, do research with us on which plan is best for your needs and then go back to the Exchange to enroll after you and your insurance agent have decided on the best health plan for your needs.
About HealthPlan Connexion
HealthPlan Connexion is a consumer outreach of Connexion Insurance Solutions, a general agency headquartered near Seattle, Washington. HealthPlanConnexion.com is designed to connect you with one of our licensed professionals to help you find the right health insurance plan for you and your family.
HealthPlanConnexion.com connects you to a licensed, local insurance expert with the ability to help you find the right health plan for you. To be directed to an agent, contact us at 1-800-228-5798 (option 2, then 2), or email us at HealthPlan@ConnexionInsurance.com.