Learn About Medicare
You will have this Medicare thing down in no time. ASR’s monthly newsletters and e-books are easy ways to learn about your options and stay informed. You can also take a personalized Online Medicare Journey to learn more about what you should consider before enrolling.
- December 2023: Part D Appeals
- November 2023: Choosing Doctors and Other Providers
- October 2023: Protecting Yourself from Marketing Violations
- September 2023: Fall Open Enrollment Period
- August 2023: Medigap Policies
- July 2023: Medicare and Transportation Services
- June 2023: How to Lower Your Prescription Drug Costs
- April 2023: Talking with Your Doctor
- March 2023: Medicare and Home Health Care
- February 2023: Enrollment Periods
- January 2023: What’s New in Medicare in 2023?
Get Personalized Help
Sometimes a little bit of extra help goes a long way. A complimentary consultation with an ASR | Connexion Medicare Specialist can help you understand your options and which plans are best for your unique situation. Consultations can be done over the phone or in person, and are scheduled at your convenience.
Shop, Compare, and Enroll
Ready to go shopping? You can view plan costs and benefits available to you in your county through Connexion. There’s no obligation to browse, and you can decide at any point to enroll online or receive help to enroll.
Start Shopping for 2024 Plans (with Effective Start Date of 1/1/24)
ASR, a Connexion company, partners with leading local health care providers including Providence, Swedish, Kadlec, Overlake, Eastside Health Network, Evergreen Health, Kinwell, NEW Health, and Pacific Medical Centers. We are entrusted to provide Medicare education and enrollment support to patients who are considering Medicare for the first time or are considering different plan options.
ASR | Connexion also partners with employer groups, unions, CPAs, brokerage and wealth management firms seeking to provide Medicare education and enrollment support to their constituents. Connexion offers customizable education and enrollment programs that are ideal for employees that are becoming eligible for Medicare.