Connexion Medicare Newsletters
- January: What’s New in Medicare 2021?
- February 2021: Getting Healthier Together This Year
- March 2021: Medicare’s Coverage of Care at Home
- April 2021: Medicare and Changes in Residence
- May 2021: Medicare Costs Assistance Programs
- June 2021: Medicare Appeals
- January: What’s New in Medicare 2020?
- February: Premium-Related Appeals
- March: Medicare and Employer-based Coverage
- April: Medicare Coverage For Coronavirus Part 1
- May: Medicare Coverage For Coronavirus Part 2
- June: Customer Survey Conducted
- July: Medicare Coverage of Skilled Nursing Facility Care (COVID Update)
- August: Announcing the Northwest Connexion Challenge!
- September: The Northwest Connexion Challenge Starts Sept 1!
- October: Fall Open Enrollment
- November: Medicare Coverage of Skilled Therapy
- December: Appeals for Care that is Ending
- January: What’s New in Medicare 2019?
- February: When Can I Sign Up for Medicare Part A and or Part B?
- March: How does Medicare cover emergency room services?
- April: What is the Medicare hospice care benefit?
- May: How does Medicare cover prescription medication?
- June: Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage Standard Appeals
- July: What are the Medicare Savings Programs?
- August: What are Medigap Plans?
- September: Fall Open Enrollment | Listen to the Podcast
- October: 2020 Open Enrollment is Here!
- November: What are Medicare Advantage Supplemental Benefits
- December: Complaints and Grievances
- January: What’s New in Medicare in 2018?
- February: Preventive Services Covered By Medicare
- March: How Medicare Works With Federal and Military Benefits
- April: Reading Your Medicare Summary Notice
- May: The Part D Appeals Process
- June: Programs To Save Money on Part D Prescription Drug Costs
- July: What Durable Medical Equipment Does Medicare Cover?
- August: What Home Health Services Does Medicare Cover?
- September: Changes You Can Make During Fall Open Enrollment
- October: What Mental Health Care is Covered by Medicare?
- November: Choosing Health Care Providers Under Medicare
- December: How to communicate effectively with your providers
- December: Troubleshooting Medicare
- November: Medicare Appeals For Care That Is Ending
- October: Protecting Yourself From Enrollment Fraud
Connexion Medicare eBooks
Been Invited to a Teams Meeting by Connexion?
- In your email invite, select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.
- Select Join on the web instead: Join a Teams meeting on the web.
- Once you select join via web, type in your name and select Join now.
- Choose the audio and video settings you want.
- Depending on meeting settings, you’ll go to a lobby where you’ll be admitted at the start of the meeting.