Watch Our Medicare 101 Video Now
Connexion Insurance Solutions provides Medicare education and enrollment assistance. Click the link below to watch this Medicare 101 video from your computer, tablet or phone! If you have specific plan questions or would like a more personal consultation, please call or visit MedicareConnexion.com.
Connexion Medicare Newsletters
- January: What’s New in Medicare 2020?
- February: Premium-Related Appeals
- March: Medicare and Employer-based Coverage
- January: What’s New in Medicare 2019?
- February: When Can I Sign Up for Medicare Part A and or Part B?
- March: How does Medicare cover emergency room services?
- April: What is the Medicare hospice care benefit?
- May: How does Medicare cover prescription medication?
- June: Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage Standard Appeals
- July: What are the Medicare Savings Programs?
- August: What are Medigap Plans?
- September: Fall Open Enrollment | Listen to the Podcast
- October: 2020 Open Enrollment is Here!
- November: What are Medicare Advantage Supplemental Benefits
- December: Complaints and Grievances
- January: What’s New in Medicare in 2018?
- February: Preventive Services Covered By Medicare
- March: How Medicare Works With Federal and Military Benefits
- April: Reading Your Medicare Summary Notice
- May: The Part D Appeals Process
- June: Programs To Save Money on Part D Prescription Drug Costs
- July: What Durable Medical Equipment Does Medicare Cover?
- August: What Home Health Services Does Medicare Cover?
- September: Changes You Can Make During Fall Open Enrollment
- October: What Mental Health Care is Covered by Medicare?
- November: Choosing Health Care Providers Under Medicare
- December: How to communicate effectively with your providers
- December: Troubleshooting Medicare
- November: Medicare Appeals For Care That Is Ending
- October: Protecting Yourself From Enrollment Fraud
Connexion Medicare eBooks
Been Invited to a Teams Meeting by Connexion?
- In your email invite, select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.
- Select Join on the web instead: Join a Teams meeting on the web.
- Once you select join via web, type in your name and select Join now.
- Choose the audio and video settings you want.
- Depending on meeting settings, you’ll go to a lobby where you’ll be admitted at the start of the meeting.