Medical Coverage for you and your Family
Most people seeking a health plan in Washington must enroll or renew through Washington’s HealthPlanFinder online exchange. How do you know which plan to enroll in when there are so many options? Let a Connexion specialist help you with that.
A Connexion specialist can help you understand costs, benefits and what options you may have to help offset high premiums and deductibles. After you know which plan is best for your needs, you can then go back to the Exchange to enroll. Call us at 800-228-5798 (option 2, then 2) or email HealthPlan@ConnexionInsurance.com to schedule a consultation. If your current plan is being discontinued, do not delay! Some plans request enrollment prior to December 15th for a 1/1 plan effective date.
Helpful info to gather before your consultation:
- Legal names of all household members
- Birthdates for all household members
- Home and mailing addresses
- Social Security numbers or immigration documents (Note: families that include unlawfully present immigrants can still apply).
- Tax Filing Status
- Income Information (recent pay stubs, tax return or W-2)
- Current health plan information (insurance company/plan name)
- Current dental and vision insurance information
- List of important providers (all doctors including your dentist)
- List of prescriptions
- Tribal membership (if enrolled in a federally-recognized tribe)
Connexion agents are licensed and appointed to sell Premera Blue Cross, as well as Molina Healthcare, VSP Individual, and Dental Health Services plans. Premera Blue Cross is a licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
I can help you with a individual quote.
First, I need a little info about you and your needs. Let's get started.Request a Quote