We’re passing this information along to you from WAHBE:
2022 Individual Re-Certification Deadline 10/31/21
You may submit your certification fee now! A change from previous years, WAHBE will now close certification for new and re-certifying producers effective 10/31/2021.This will allow all team members to focus on helping producers navigate open enrollment.
New producers who complete certification between February 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021, do not need to re-certify in 2021. Your certificate of completion expires 10/31/2022.
Please review key dates below:
- Re-Certification Timeline: July 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021
- New Producer Certification Timeline: February 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021
- Payment Deadline: October 22, 2021
- Training Blackout Period: November 1, 2021 – January 31, 2022
- New Producer Training Resumes: February 1, 2022 – October 31, 2022
All producers must complete the re-certification requirements including signing user access forms via DocuSign annually to maintain a Washington Healthplanfinder privileged user account. Failure to do so will result in account and client partnership terminations.
Payments are processed within 2 – 3 business days. WAHBE will notify you once you are enrolled in recertification.