Follow these steps for a quick overview on how to add clients to a Premera Individual Adult Dental plan.
- Go to Premera.com and choose Producer from the Log in drop-down menu.
- If you need to create a producer account, under the login fields click the “Create new account now” link and follow instructions. IMPORTANT: Connexion producers must indicate they are under Connexion Insurance Agency or their portals will not be approved.
- Once logged in to your Producer Dashboard, click Shop and Enroll tool.
- For Adult Dental, click on the Create Proposal button under Individual & Family Plans.
- After entering your client’s basic information, click Continue to bypass the Marketplace Disclaimer.
- You can now review the plans available to your client. After selecting Adult Dental, click on the Actions button to the right of the Adult Dental Plans area, then Compare Plans.
- You will see a screen with the plan prices. Click on Plan Details to view the benefits of a plan in more detail.
- Once your client has decided on a plan, click Back to Compare Plans to go back to the Review Proposal page.
- Select the plan for your client in the Adult Dental Plans section. This will generate the proposed amount in premium on the right hand side. Click on the Apply Now button.
- Click Start App-English, and follow the prompts to enter your client’s personal information and signature.
- After a final review of the application, click Submit Application.
For more detailed, step-by-step instructions, please read the Premera Blue Cross Adult Dental Enrollment instructional.
Connexion Individual Sales Support Team