Due to the large volume of new producers who have shown interest in certifying with the Exchange, the Washington Health Benefits Exchange will be holding a webinar training on Thursday, June 6 from 9 am – 12 pm. You can register for the webinar here.
All producers are required to submit a $50 certification fee as part of the certification requirement. Payment is required before your producer account will be created. You can submit your payment here.
By clicking on the payment button, you will be redirected to a third party payment site. Neither Connexion nor WAHBE is responsible for any content on this site. All major credit and debit cards are accepted. All payments are ﬁnal – no refunds will be issued.
After you register for the webinar, you will automatically receive a confirmation email with instructions on “How To Join The Webinar”.
How to Receive Certification Credit:
- You must register and log into the webinar individually
- You will not receive credit if you log in via phone only
- You must use system provided unique link/URL (Join Webinar button) located in your confirmation email sent by GoToWebinar after you register
- You must be present for the duration of the webinar to pass training
- You must log into the webinar prior to or by the webinar start time
- If you pass certification, you will receive a form packet with your Certificate of Completion and User Access Agreements via DocuSign. These forms must be signed and returned electronically. Once finished, WAHBE will countersign and return for your records
- Once WAHBE receives your completed DocuSign and payment, they will create your producer account in Washington Healthplanfinder. You will receive an automatic email with your log in credentials once the account is created
- You will be added to an email distribution list for important notifications and your Friday bi-weekly Producer Newsletter. Please review all notifications sent from email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and WAHealthplanfinder@public.govdelivery.com
Your certification allows you access to Washington Healthplanfinder through 12/31/2020. You will need to complete re-certification if you would like to extend your access through 12/31/2021. An LMS (Learning Management System) account will be created for you at a later date. You will be notified via email when your account is created and when re-certification courses have been loaded to your Dashboard.